Accessing PPE and Swabs through the Provincial Pathways
- Lesley Langdon, Business and Fiscal Planning Lead, Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services
- Katie Halsall, Regional Lead (Critical Supplies and PPE Coordination), Ontario Heath
- Anna Maria Cappella, Team Lead, Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services
Panel Discussion: Highlighting Innovative Practices in PPE Management and IPAC Compliance
Moderator: Madeleine Ashcroft, Manager, Community Outreach IPAC Hub, Trillium Health Partner
Panelists: Tracy Franks, Director, Community & Employment Supports, KW Habilitation and Tara Peters, Manager, Workplace Wellness & Safety, Choices Association
Translating Best Practices in IPAC to CLS Settings: Cohorting and Social Distancing, Environmental Cleaning and Disinfecting and PPE Use
- Dr. Joyce Lock, Medical Officer of Health, Southwestern Public Health
- Elaine Reddick, Program Manager, Southwestern Public Health
View full recording here.
*Functionality is best in Chrome or Microsoft Edge
View presentation slides here.
Download the MCCSS Congregate Care Settings Access Point Reference Sheet.
Download the PHO Checklist for Managing COVID-19 Outbreaks in Congregate Settings and Manager’s Playbook.
Download the MS Forms/QR Codes for Screening & PPE Inventory Guide.
View the session Q&A here.